Training and Qualifications
PQS has 25 highly skilled and experienced field assessment staff distributed throughout New Zealand. As a prerequisite to carrying out inspection services, our assessors must have a good understanding of building components; many come from a trade background and are ideally suited to this role.
PQS assessors undergo an extensive induction and training programme and have a thorough understanding of the requirements of:
- Working with Tenants - Occupational Health & Safety
- Compliance with Residential Tenancies Act
- Health & Safety Management Systems including hazard identification, management and reporting.
Our Quality Assurance Team carry out service delivery audits at regular intervals to ensure all assessors are carrying out all contracts work consistently.
Our Health & Safety Manager develops and executes health and safety plans and policies to create and maintain a safe workplace whilst complying with legal guidelines and expectations.
All PQS assessors have undergone a criminal conviction check and we confirm the results are satisfactory for all, in all respects.
The PQS Management team has extensive asset management and construction experience and comprises;
- Phil London - Managing Director
- Robin Ashby - General Manager
- Craig Yakas - Operations/H&S Manager
- Teresa Burrell - Assessor H&S representative.